Thursday 9 June 2011

DIALOGUE


Grace decided to walk on the sand today because she liked to keep on moving. Then she arrived to Winnie's place and she sat down next to Winnie to hear what was going on with that woman there.



Winsie: I am feeling fine here, this day is wonderful.

Grace: yes it is but maybe it would be better if you could move on.

W: maybe but I am feeling really happy here. The sand and the light of sun are very good for me. And I have a husband next to me, I am not alone as you p old woman.

Grace: you are right I am alone, I have lived alone

W: that must hurt

Grace: yes sometimes it hurts, but the pain is a feeling that all of us has to cope. But i have the satisfaction that i don't hurt anyone with it, that is pleasant for me.

W: But it is better if you find someone who share the pain with you. I have my husband to share all my feelings and thoughts.

Grace: it would be better if you find someone to share your happiness most of all. To find Someone who enjoys to spent time with you not just the pain.

W: I have my husband here as you see. And because of that i am great.

Grace: why he doesn't hear and talk to you?

W: I don't know but he is with me that is all what i need, sometimes he doesn't hear me but i don't care about it.

Grace: maybe it is because you speak a lot and you say nothing really important for both.

W: He payed me attention Before. I used to ask his opinion but that opinion i hated.

Grace: What he said about you and him?

W: he thought our life was a routine, He wanted we keep on moving.

But i don't like that i just want he spents time with me in this beautiful place, that is all what I need.

Grace: well this place is good but you are stucked here you can't move and because of you he can't move either. And I don't think he is fine, I think he is frustrated and wastes time with you.

W: He is my husband he has to dedicate all his time to me, the same as i do. That is important for me

Grace: but not for him you repeat how good is the day, but for you. However you are getting lost into the sand. He keeps thinking about his woman, who doesn't want to see what is happening. He could help you if you would accept that you are desappearing into the sand.

W: I am not desappearing i am fine..am great all is right here.

Grace: well that is the problem, you don't accept you are crazy. he is waiting you to ask for help. He keeps the hope.

W: I can enjoy the sun here I m fine.

Grace: you are vanishing and it is killing him, because he doesn't want it. He tried to help you but he could not because you always said all is right. So now he tries to ignore you. But he can't leave you here despite of your crassness.

w: He is fine i can see it. if he wouldn't want to stay here with me, he could leave me . As you can see he is free

Grace: he can't leave you because it is so late for you and for him. Even if he could go he is not able of leaving you. too many time had passed , and he is tied to you because of years.

W: but i am fine here I am happy. He can go if he wants I can't detain him.

Grace: he can't live without you and he knows you need him.

W: but I can live without him he doesn't hear me so.........i don't need him

Grace: you don't mind if he hears you. Because you never heard him all you want is he spents time with you, it doesn't matter if he is boring or happy. You never cared about it.

w: what is supose i have to do? ...i am great here

Grace: just let him help you to go out from this place.

W: not this place is wonderful you don't see it? The sun , the sun shines more for me today.

Grace: okey so bye I have to keep on moving I have a lot of places and people to know. You will die here and you will kill him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment